Keep Little Bikes in Tip Top Condition with a Service – Only £25!
Spring is finally here and many of you will be getting your children’s bikes out for the first time in a few months. If the bike is more than 12 months old, it could probably do with a tune up.
We wanted to let all of our local customers (We’re based in Berkhamsted, Herts) know about our bike maintenance service. We now offer kids bike servicing at just £25, that’s a great saving on the standard adult bike service cost of £39. Call us on 01442 872 123 if you’d like to know more or book a bike in.
Bikes are safer and will last longer if regularly serviced – keep your kids bike in great condition and you will also maximise the resale value when they grow out of them.
We include the following in our Kids’ Bike Service –
- Check frame condition
- Check headset has free rotation and no play
- Check tyres and inner tubes for wear or damage
- Check brake levers, cables and calipers work properly
- Check gear shifters, cables and derailleurs work properly
- Check bottom bracket has free rotation and no play
- Check wheel rims, hubs and spokes for wear or damage
- Carry out any basic wheel truing required
- Check chain, cassette and chainrings for wear or damage
- Check handlebars and stem are properly aligned and torque
- Check pedals for free rotation and damage
- Cheat seat pin and saddle correctly installed
We also offer part exchange to all previous customers! If your kids are growing out of their bikes we’ll take it as part exchange for a brand new bike saving you time and money – click to see all the details here
Bridgman Cycles – Bike Servicing Experts